Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Slip Sliding Away (Non Scale Victory!)

Short and Sweet:

Today I noticed the pants I wear most often were looser yet again.  I acted on a feeling, and without having to unbutton or unzip I was easily able to just pull them down right on over and around anything that would ordinarily stop that from happening.

That has nothing to do with the number on the scale and everything to do with how things are shifting around.

YAY ME!

P.S. My trainer came back today and we started back with crunches and lunges and other exercises guaranteed to rip muscle from bone!  Awwwww I missed ya, Nina!  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...