Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Care Credit. Financing Dental / Medical / Cosmetic work

Someone asked how I could afford all the mega dental work.  So far it's about $5,000.  On top of that I had a little cosmetic work done (will blog about that separately later) for another $2,000.

I'm not independently wealthy and I'm a single mom who owns a house.  So I had to explore ways to finance the dental work.  Dr. Stoker (my dentist) accepted "Care Credit."  I looked into it and this is what I found out:

They are found at:  http://www.carecredit.com

You can apply right online, tell them how much you want extended and they can approve you immediately, OR, you can go through your medical provider and get approved that way.

It is handled by GE Capital or GE finance (something like that.)

Depending on your provider, you can get 6 months, 12 months or 18 months same as cash (meaning NO interest as long as you make your payments on time.)  If you do not pay on time the interest is god awful like 29%, retroactive to the day you started!

It works for dentists, doctors, cosmetic surgeons, laser treatments, etc. so long as your provider accepts Care Credit.

For me, it's the only way I could get this work done and I am so thankful it exists.

Once the dental is paid off I might start nipping and tucking and zapping and rejuvenating and maybe even lifting a pair of things (lol).  Who knows....if the goal is to remake myself into a cougar, well, it's gonna take a lotta work and time and money!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...