Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a Quickie

Recipe, that is.  :-)

Saw this on Weight Watchers (http://weightwatchers.com) this week and it looks GOOD.  Funny thing is - I never knew pea soup was made with REAL PEAS.  lol  I am such a dork.  My mom always made it with split peas (dry) and it never occurred to me that real, fresh peas, could be used in pea soup!

First, here's the recipe (you can click on it to enlarge it):




































Second, an endorsement.  I read an article in a fitness magazine recently that stated that pea soup is an excellent snack or food to help fill you up with good fiber and low fat.  Give it a try and let us know how it tastes.  (You be the guinea pig, k?)

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...