Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quick Update

All is well.  My food choices still rock.  I'm exercising most days - still doing weight training 3 x's per week and cardio (treadmill/walking outstide) 3 times per week. 

I'm down 48.8 pounds!  I'm 1.2 pounds away from 50!  That's going to be a fun celebration!

I have some pretty hefty priorities this week that make it impossible to keep up with the blog....just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still on track....and thanks for the emails from those who asked if everything was okay.  :-)  It is, I just don't have the time to post for a few days. 

See You Soon!!!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...