Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Another holiday centered around chocolates.  Oh wait.  It's supposed to be about love and arrows and swooning and all that crap.

But I'm single and a food addict.  So it's another holiday centered around chocolates.  :-)

I was thinking, truly, about making a nice concoction like I have done in the past:  bananas, strawberries (optional), hershey's lite chocolate sauce and a big 'ole dollop of fat free cool whip.  The whole thing is next to no calories and actually pretty healthy.

But instead I went for a nice bowl of strawberries.  That's it.  Just strawberries.

If that's not showing total affection for a loved one, I don't know what is.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...