Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim's Magic Pop

I love sandwiches.  I don't know if it's the convenience aspect, the part where there are basically no dishes to wash when you have a sandwich, or if I just like fondling my food whilst eating it.  I especially love tuna salad, chicken salad, and egg salad sandwiches.  What I don't love, however, is all the calories and carbs found in bread.

I used to be a rice cake lover.  I do still like them, but I found something that is, to me, even better:  Kim's Magic Pop. They are flat discs almost the size of a paper plate.  They are pretty sturdy and crunchy and can hold tuna or egg salad pretty well.  Have also put almond butter on them and they held up.


The ingredients for Kim's Magic Pop, Original Flavor are: 

wheat flour, rice flour, tapicoa starch, white corn flour, water, sugar, brown rice, rice powder, salt, soybean oil, natural flavor and stevia.

 Each pop is about the size of a tortilla. One serving has 15 calories, 0 g total fat, 0 g protein, 0 g sugar, 4 g carbs and 20 mg sodium.


I found them originally at Whole Foods market where they actually make them "live" while you watch.  But the other day I found them at the regular supermarket.  At ZERO Weight Watchers points, I would say they are well worth finding!  Nom nom nom crunch nom nom.....


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...