Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Easy Way

I'm the kind of gal who likes to find the easy way.  For just about anything.  In my earlier "Lazy Girl's Guide to Groceries" I showed you how to buy pre-chopped and diced and ready to eat things that are good for you but don't require any effort.  On the job, I have won monetary awards in the past for finding effecient ways of doing things.  Some would call that innovative.  I call it kind of the "Lazy Girl's Guide to Working."  hehe

So in looking at exercise, wouldn't you know I'd glom onto something that looks like an easier way?  Well yes, yes I would.  It's Doctor Mercola's Peak 8 system for optimum results.  He claims that if you work out in 8 cycles that include bursts of maximum effort you will achieve great results in less time.  He also claims you will produce some kind of growth hormone that will be a kind of muscular fountain of youth.  Here's the link and I'll let y'all do your own research.  I found the whole thing fascinating and I have bookmarked it. 

DR. MERCOLA'S INTENSE PEAK 8 FITNESS CONCEPTS

I highly recommend you read it.  He offerS some good and interesting information.  I am going to keep his concepts in mind while moving forward, but I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, largely because it is working.

So I will continue on, working out, hitting the treadmill, doing the weight training, moving along with Jillian Michaels, Walking with Leslie Sansone, using the Ab Lounge 2, riding my bike, working on the Couch to 5K plan, enjoying all the variety of movement and the progress I am making.

I have always felt like a non-famous nerdy white version of Oprah Winfrey.  This quote reinforces that for me:
"There's no easy way out. If there were, I would have bought it. And believe me, it would be one of my favorite things!" ~ Oprah Winfrey
I think if there was an easy way, Oprah really would have bought it by now.  She's the wealthiest woman on the planet.  For some things in life, there is no "easy way."  You just have to walk right on through to the other side.


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...