Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Look Ma, No Hands! 3/18/2011



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iCpvWJ9Mc

(Gotta watch the video....)


I haven't actually had this much fun on a bicycle in DECADES. My son and I rode all over the neighborhood tonight after work. He started riding no hands and I told him I used to do that. In fact, I SHOWED him I used to do that! I couldn't believe I could still do it! LOL

I'm telling you, that was a blast. I am so glad I got the bike. I have goals for it.

There is a bike trail very close to my house and it's 13 miles down the trail from my house to a beach in Annapolis, MD. My goal now is to build up the stamina and butt callouses (hehe) necessary so that by the end of this season my son and I can bike down there, have a picnic, and come back, for a total of 26 miles.

Whaddya think? Think I can do it?

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...