Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of the New Me

And I already overate at dinner last night. Grrrrrrrrr.

I entered it into my online food tracker and fortunately, Weight Watchers understands my evil, wicked ways and allows us all an extra 49 points each week just for situations like last night, where I needed to pick between the lesser of two evils and didn't.  :-)

This is going to be super brief this morning.  I ate my apple as instructed by Nina, my personal trainer.  I only had 1/2 cup coffee this morning, and I have had two full glasses of water.  This should make for a much better workout since on Monday I truly felt I was going to pass out and/or get sick.

My only real concern today is how can I possibly workout when I can't even use my leg muscles alone to sit or stand, when my abdominal muscles feel just like they did after my C-section, and raising an eyebrow hurts.

This is where having a personal trainer come to my house was a stroke of genius.  I can't not show up.  I can't procrastinate so long that I miss the chance to get there before work.  Nope, Sergeant Major Nina will be here in a few minutes and I'll be ready.

Then I will spend the rest of the day on a kind of high, knowing how good I am being to myself right now.  And I gotta tell you, this RAWKS!

Over and out,

Carly



PS!  Sgt. Nina brought the scale and according to her scale, I have lost a total of 11 pounds since I last weighted myself after Christmas.  YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

PPS:  She also measured all my parts.  Ima pretend I didn't see those numbers and concentrate on that big scale victory for today.

PPSS:  I can't wait to tell y'all my starting point numbers!  But I'll tell you THOSE when I'm halfway to my goal.  So I better get moving!!!

PPPSS:  My stomach muscles right now feel LESS sore than before she came.  THAT is freaky.  I'm luvin' it!

2 comments:

  1. Perks. Gotta luv 'em. The folks I Nanny for are Marines. They eat healthy, work out regularly and are not who I would want to meet in a dark alley on a rainy night right after I'd pissed them off. However...

    As needing personal training...I got myself, quite by accident I'm sure, but I'd rather think providence, some of the best of the best and the best part is, they live in MY HOUSE!

    You an' me 'Scape: We'z gunna kick some MAJOR excersise BUTT''cause WE RAWCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We most certainly DO!!! ♥ And that's awesome...take advantage of it while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...