Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flu Strikes

My son had a terrible gastrointestinal bug over the weekend and I got it late last night.  I have thought about putting thoughts together today but I just cannot muster anything intelligent.  Hopefully this will pass sooner than later...I have a couple of pretty funny things to tell you about.  :-)

For sure this has had to be good for the weight loss at least in the short term.  Also going to refrain from formal training for the rest of the week.  I am so weak I can't even hold my own head up (not exaggerating) so working with Nina just won't work.

As I feel better, though, I want to at least do the treadmill.  I have lost momentum and it's really bothering me.  Nina and I are starting again on Monday.  Just a tiny setback....darn flu!

1 comment:

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...