Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 1


Well. lookie there!  I'm down 5.8 pounds from Saturday.  For the purposes of The Biggest Loser weigh-in, however, I am down 8.8 pounds this first week.  YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!  


While the scale isn't the sole determiner of my success, it is the ONLY gauge for the Biggest Loser competition and the way to mark tangible progress on this journey.  Of course, clothing size, fitness accomplishments and such are good markers as well.

Speaking of which, my size climbed up to a point where I had to buy "big" clothes a couple of weeks ago.  I only had two pairs of pants that still fit from my lowest weight, and they were both stretch material.  Ugh.

Well, I'm on track now.  No more new clothes for Carly until they are a size 18.  I'll let you know when that happens.

I'm guessing that will be around the end of March. We'll see.

Carly

2 comments:

  1. Thats a brilliant start to the first week! Its so encouraging when this happens. You are sounding so positive. Well done x

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to make you type in the "word verification" but I have been getting a ton of spammers lately. Just type in the word that you see and it should go through.

Thanks!
Carly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...